Who We Are
At A Glance
Schoolwide Learning Expectations
Faculty and Staff
Parent Teacher Organization
NDS Booster Club
Notre Dame Annual Fund
Jesus Others Yourself
As A JOY Filled Student Of Notre Dame School, Who Understands That Learning Is A Life-Long Process, You Have Discovered That JOY Is Knowing, Loving, And Serving Jesus, Others, And Yourself.
– through Scripture, liturgical life, and religion standards
– through prayer, sacraments, and participating at Mass
– through altar serving/choir, community service, and stewardship of the earth.
– through listening and communicating effectively
– by cooperating respectfully and responding with compassion to the needs of others.
– by sharing gifts and talents with our Notre Dame family and the global community.
– by setting goals, evaluating progress, persisting in tasks, and owning his/her choices and their effects.
– by being a self-directed learner, making progress through Diocesan standards, and making appropriate choices.
– through participation in the creative process and artistic expression, and is confident with a strong sense of self.
© Notre Dame School. All Rights Reserved