Transitional Kindergarten’s main objective is to help the child to develop a love for attending school and to embrace the excitement of learning. Our program is designed for 4 and 5 year olds to prepare them for the academic world of Kindergarten and beyond. The curriculum emphasizes faith development, language arts and math, along with social skills development and creative play.
T-K Highlights include:
- Daily prayer experiences and weekly participation in school liturgies.
- Language arts and math skills are emphasized in the curriculum to prepare the students for Kindergarten.
- Respect and kindness are practiced and taught daily.
- Communication skills and social skills are emphasized.
- The Church year is explained and projects pertaining to the Church season are done throughout the year.