Admission to Notre Dame School is based upon mutual acceptance by the parents and the school.
- Parents’ application for admission of their child(ren) implies acceptance of the school’s program of faith formation and educational activities designed to help the learner grow and develop as a student and child of God, willingness to pay their portion of tuition and fees, and participation in the required school activities.
- Notre Dame School’s acceptance of a student implies that we will offer the child a structured program of faith formation and educational activities.
Admission to Notre Dame School shall be based on the following priority:
- Siblings of Catholic families attending Notre Dame School.
- Siblings of non-Catholic families attending Notre Dame School.
- Attending Notre Dame Preschool
- New Catholic Families
- New non-Catholic families
- Application date
- All families and students shall demonstrate, in attitude and action, an acceptance of the philosophy of Notre Dame.
- All students shall maintain appropriate grades and proper conduct. Failure to do so may result in probation or dismissal.
The school is not designed to meet the needs of students with severe learning, behavioral, or physical disabilities. (Staff will assist, to whatever degree possible, in the proper placement of such students.)
All students transferring into Notre Dame School are on probation for the first trimester. This probation covers conduct as well as grades and general participation. Each family will be made aware of this at registration time. At the end of the first trimester, it will be determined by the teachers and principal whether students will continue probation, move to full acceptance status, or be dismissed from Notre Dame.